- InSight Solutions
Get the most from your
In-line Inspections are critical to understanding what is happening inside and outside your pipeline, but they are costly to run and difficult to interpret correctly. Cenozon employs a team of ILI experts to develop our leading InSight software package – and now, you can bring their expertise to your team!
Our experts are here when you need them. We can help with
- ILI QC and Data Storage
- ILI Run to Run Matching and Corrosion Growth Assessment
- Regulatory (CSA/CFR) and Custom Sentencing
- NDE to ILI Correlations
- Dig Planning
- Bending Strain Screening
By utilizing our in-house software, we can help you to
- Visualize which pipeline segments were part of each inspection using PIRM Schematics and mapping
- Store and link documents, photos and videos to digitized, cloud-based ILI reports
- Prioritize and track scheduling for future inspections
- Easily access and share ILI project reporting
- Review ILI report details at various levels of your organization
“We’re saving manpower and company resources in a few ways. We don’t have to spend time pulling inspection data from various sources when someone needs them.”
“Very impressed. It is capturing what was requested and meets expectations.”
-Current Cenozon Clients
Our partnership approach ensures outstanding service at every step. From change management and audit support to helping you get the most out of our oil and gas data management software, we help you extend control and cost savings across your operation.
The Flexibility You Need
Our software is designed with you in mind. Cenozon’s In-Line Inspections (ILI) module provides operators with the complete control over the inspection process. ILI is the central database for managing inspection schedules, data, and reporting.
Request a Demo
See how we can save you time and money by automating and streamlining your processes that will ensure efficiency and compliance.