Software Development Engineer
At Cenozon, we help oil and gas companies of all sizes unlock the power of data. We are a small, diverse team of professionals who are committed to innovation, continuous improvement and exceptional customer service. And we’re growing!
Cenozon is building a future where it’s easier for oil and gas operators to make better decisions and achieve optimal operational efficiency, safety and compliance in pipeline integrity and measurement.
Today’s energy industry demands technology solutions to help reduce costs and improve business results. Our innovative software plays a key role in an industry steering into a new era of intelligence, efficiency and automation. And you can be a part of it!
We’re hiring a Software Development Engineer to focus on developing new innovative software solutions and adopting frontier technology to transform Cenozon’s existing solutions. The successful candidate will be an integrated part of our Innovation Team.
The ideal candidate for this role has a genuine love for technology, and a curiosity for playing with the latest tools and frameworks. You are unafraid to take risks, experiment, and make mistakes. You put customer experience first – always! You are relentlessly about perfecting design and development. You love to work hard, to own and to deliver software – from beginning to end, from design to implementation, from implementation to launch.
- Design and develop all areas of the application including architecture, computing infrastructure UX, UI, database, domain object model, and data integration.
- Plan and document the project scope, including cost and time estimates for related tasks.
- Consult with stakeholders to gather project requirements and communicate project progress.
- Experience with Oracle and SQL Server
- Experience with developing cloud applications on AWS, Azure, Google Apps, and etc.
- Experience working in an agile software development organization
- Diploma/certificate in computer science, engineering, mathematics, statistics, or a related discipline
Why work with us?
- Competitive pay
- Benefits & vacation package
- Time off in lieu
- Educational opportunities
- Casual and collaborative work environment
- Free gym access
- Convenient downtown location close to LRT
- You can call yourself a Cenozonian
- We have a ping pong table and we’re not afraid to use it
How to apply:
Cenozon is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all who are qualified. Applicants are thanked in advance for their interest and advised that only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.