At Cenozon, we help oil and gas companies of all sizes unlock the power of data. We are a small, diverse team of professionals who are committed to innovation, and exceptional customer service. And we’re growing!
Cenozon is building a future where it’s easier for oil and gas operators to make better decisions and achieve optimal operational efficiency, safety and compliance in pipeline integrity and daily operations.
Today’s energy industry demands technology solutions to help reduce costs and improve business results. Our innovative software plays a key role in an industry steering into a new era of intelligence, efficiency and automation. And you can be a part of it!
We are hiring a Sales Representative to promote our Cenozon products to clients in North America. As an ideal candidate, you have sales experience in the oil and gas operations market, understand the client decision process for asset management or integrity management principles and have many existing client relationships. You love to share your passion and knowledge with industrial peers.
- Understand and articulate the value proposition for Cenozon’s product line
- Promote products to new and existing customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of new and existing customers
- Close sales by means of excellent customer service and salesmanship
- Participate in relevant industry events
- Maintain positive customer relationships
- Source and develop client referrals
- Track personal appointments, status reports, and sales
- Pitch business development strategies at boardroom level and to our team
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven track record in Software as a Solution (SaaS) space
- Knowledgeable in the Challenger Sales business model
- Posses business Relationships with decision makers in the Operational Management space
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Aptitude for negotiation and persuasion
- Highly motivated, determined, and target driven
- Ability to create and deliver client presentations
- Expert in time management and personal organization
- Experience in sales at the corporate level preferred
Why work with us?
- Competitive pay
- Benefits & vacation package
- Educational opportunities
- Casual and collaborative work environment
- Convenient downtown location close to LRT
- You can call yourself a Cenozonian
- We have a ping pong table and we’re not afraid to use it
How to apply:
Cenozon is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all who are qualified. Applicants are thanked in advance for their interest and advised that only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.