Cenozon is a Calgary based software technology company with a 20 year history of serving the Oil and Gas industry. We have successfully expanded our business organically and through acquisitions.
We are seeking a Measurement Specialist to assist in the implementation, support and sales of our Measurement products. Our Schematics automatically creates measurement schematics from existing client data. Measurement Manager manages the scheduling, storage, analysis and reporting or meter calibration activities and sampling/analysis activities. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting new and existing clients, testing new releases of the software products and providing guidance to product development.
Cenozon values innovation, teamwork, customer service and excellence. The key to being successful in this position will be to quickly learn to use Cenozon’s products and apply your measurement knowledge in supporting the implementation, enhancement and sales of these products.
- Learn how to use the Measurment software products
- Develop/Improve the client implementation and training plans
- Co-ordinate client implementations and training
- Conduct training sessions
- Maintain regular contact with existing users
- Provide support to the existing users
- Conduct product demonstrations
- Participate in industry events related to measurement (ie IMG)
- Keep abreast of regulatory and EPAP changes related to measurement and reporting
- Provide guidance to the Cenozon software development teams on product needs
- Be an ambassador of the Company’s values, vision and direction
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of Oil and Gas measurement practices and regulations (ie Directive 17)
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of EPAP requirements
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of Project Management and Project Co-ordination
- A minimum of 5 years’ related experience
- Strong written and verbal communication & presentation skills
- Comfort and confidence in working with multiple clients in large and small producers
- Ability to work collaboratively in a results driven, team oriented environment
- Experience in working with small or medium sized businesses
How to apply:
Cenozon is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all who are qualified. Applicants are thanked in advance for their interest and advised that only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.