July 17, 2018
April 20, 2018 Breakfast Briefing
Enjoy a complimentary deluxe breakfast, network with your peers and learn from an industry expert. RSVP today!
The Latest Technology & Trends in Measurement
This event has already occurred.
This is your chance to ask an expert about the many technical and regulatory changes occurring in oil and gas. Bruce Wallace from Peak AI Systems will be traveling from Houston, Texas to discuss the latest technology and trends in the measurement space.
- How automation and digitization are changing the industry
- Adding value to measurement using computer vision and predictive analytics
- Improve everything from reservoir productivity to back-office reporting
- Computer vision for data processing and asset maintenance
- Global regulatory trends – high level overview
- Future trends – from asset management to personnel transport
About the Speaker
In his 30+ year career in technology and management, Bruce Wallace has helped redefine measurement practices and is a subject matter expert for enterprise measurement projects in Canada and in the U.S. He has held various advisory/instructor roles in a number of organizations and associations, including: American Petroleum Institute, Gas Processors Association, American Gas Association, ISHM, American School of Gas Measurement Technology, Appalachian Gas Measurement Short Course… just to name a few
7:30 am Registration, Networking & Breakfast
8:15 am Welcome + Cenozon Update
8:40 am Presentation: The Latest Technology and Trends in Measurement
9:15 am Q&A and networking
9:30 am Meeting Close
Seating is limited and is first-come, first-served.