Pipeline Integrity Support Specialist
At Cenozon, we help oil and gas companies of all sizes unlock the power of data. We are a small, diverse team of professionals who are committed to innovation, continuous improvement and exceptional customer service. And we’re growing!
Cenozon is building a future where it’s easier for oil and gas operators to make better decisions and achieve optimal operational efficiency, safety and compliance in pipeline integrity and measurement.
Today’s energy industry demands technology solutions to help reduce costs and improve business results. Our innovative software plays a key role in an industry steering into a new era of intelligence, efficiency and automation. And you can be a part of it!
We’re looking for a pipeline integrity professional to support Cenozon clients with the setup and ongoing maintenance of their pipeline integrity program using Cenozon’s leading software. You have solid field operations experience, some pipeline integrity management experience and strong organizational skills. You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and believe that customers – not computers – are the heart of what we do.
- Become an expert in the use of Cenozon software
- Work with client’s integrity team to understand their needs and priorities
- Coordinate client service delivery and projects
- Lead client field reviews to validate their pipeline schematics, chemical pumps, coupon fittings, valves, pigging, ILI, CP, processing facilities etc.
- Conduct integrity risk assessments on pipelines to help clients plan and prioritize integrity related tasks
- Conduct gap analyses to reduce deficiency integrity items and optimize existing programs.
- Provide training, guidance, coaching and mentoring to junior technicians
- Participate in software demonstrations to prospective clients
- Participate in the identification and prioritization of new capabilities for Cenozon software
- Participate in the industry organizations such as NACE and CSA local chapters and technical committees
- 3-5 years oil and gas experience
- 1-3 years of experience in asset integrity
- Bachelors or technical degree in related engineering disciplines an asset
- NACE Certified Corrosion Technician an asset
- Experience presenting to technical and non-technical audiences
- Willingness to travel within western Canada for project requirements
- Valid class 5 driver license
- You embody our core values: Customer Service, Innovation, Teamwork and Excellence
- Strong communication, presentation, and organization skills
- Strong people skills; ability to work with others (third party vendors, sales, marketing, development)
- Clear understanding of field operations. Comfort and confidence in working with field operations leads and management
- Working knowledge of pipeline integrity, risk management and mitigation strategies
- Value collaboration, and enjoy mentoring others
Why work with us?
- Competitive pay
- Benefits & vacation package
- Educational opportunities
- Casual and collaborative work environment
- Free gym access
- Convenient downtown location close to LRT
- You can call yourself a Cenozonian
- We have a ping pong table and we’re not afraid to use it
How to apply:
Cenozon is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all who are qualified. Applicants are thanked in advance for their interest and advised that only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.